Enjoy this salt cave therapy that aims to reduce symptoms of various respiratory and skin ailments; yoga and meditation session included
What You'll Get
$50 for a one-hour salt cave experience with yoga and meditation session for one person (total value up to $100)
- Salt cave halotherapy session
- Yoga and meditation, including Pranayama and asanas
$99 for a one-hour salt cave experience with yoga and meditation session for two people (total value up to $200)
$148 for a one-hour salt cave experience with yoga and meditation session for three people (total value up to $300)
$249 for a one-hour salt cave experience with yoga and meditation session for five people (total value up to $500)
- This therapy which dates back over 200 years is extremely popular in Europe
- Designed to offer supplementary support in relieving a range of conditions such as various respiratory, skin ailments, allergy-related symptoms and sleep disorder / anxiety/ depression related to respiratory disorder
- Yoga is a group of physical, mental, spiritual practices which originated in ancient India. It is a disciplined way of adoption of specific bodily postures, breath control, simple meditation which is practised to relieve stress, improve health and create stretch. The main purpose of yoga is to train the body and mind to become self-observe and become aware of their own nature.
- Meditation is a simple technique, if practiced for few minutes each day, can help you to control stress, decrease anxiety, improve cardiovascular health and achieve a greater capacity of relaxation.
- Exercises and other physical activities (Practising Asanas) will not only help you to keep fit but also produce endorphins, which is in the brain that act as natural pain killers. It also improves the ability to sleep and even relieve stress.
- Relaxation techniques in yoga can reduce the chronic pain such as lower back pain, arthritis, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome. It can also reduce blood pressure, reduce insomnia and increase flexibility.
- Breath controlling exercises (Pranayama) this serves the link between consciousness and the mind. It was believed that once the breath starts to wander, the mind becomes unsteady. Once the breath is still, your mind is still as well. The benefits of pranayama are to regulate the rate of breathing, improves blood circulation, healthy heart, improved mental health.
- In brief, this Pamper deal includes Salt Cave Halotherapy & Yoga + Meditation Session covering: Pranayama, Asanas & Meditation in Salt Cave.
- Valid from 10am to 7pm including public holidays
- There is availability of onsite as well as off street parking for their clients
- Bragged the certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor rating with 5 stars
- Check out Salt Cave Halotherapy Wellness Centre on Facebook
- Find out more information about Mild-Pressure Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
The Fine Print
• Salt Cave Pamper Experience incl. a Halotherapy & Yoga + Meditation Session will be only conducted if has minimum of 2 clients are booked. If less than 2 clients are booked then reschedule of bookings will take place
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as a gifts
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited • Please arrive 5 mins before session time
• Session includes initial briefing consultation followed by Salt Cave Halotherapy & Yoga + Meditation Session for 1 hour.
• Bookings essential
• $20 fee for same day cancellations or no show
• Wear comfortable clothing and shoes by which can perform Yoga & Meditation. Haircaps and shoe-covers will be provided on the day
• Wear something that is comfortable. The salt air will not harm your clothing, nor will it leave a noticeable residue
• We request that you avoid wearing scented body lotion or perfume before or during the therapy, as maybe some of our clients may have allergy
• Original value verified on: 10 Aug 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone/SMS to book: (09) 390 7886 or 02 2060 8886
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre
Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre is where Windsor Park locals and Aucklanders can go to relax, recharge and revitalise. Customers can benefit from a range of services including salt cave halotherapy, cosmetic teeth whitening, Vibrosaun therapy, as well as massages and various beauty and spa treatments. Coaching and nutrition plans are also on offer, alongside yoga and meditation classes.