What You'll Get
$120 for Colon Hydrotherapy with nutritional consultation and a treatment
- Hydrotherapy is designed to help cleanse the intestines and remove toxins
- Followed by a nutritional consultation from a professional
- Check out their Facebook page here
- TripAdvisor rating: 5/5
What is colon hydrotherapy?
Colon hydrotherapy flushes the system of unwanted matter using warm filtered water. A small sterile tube delivers the water into the intestine, which then attempts to coax waste products out of the body.
What do sessions involve?
Clients will fill out a health questionnaire before being shown into a private room. They will undress from the waist down and wear a towel to protect their modesty at all times.
How can people prepare beforehand?
Before the session, clients should eat lightly including lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, and drink around eight glasses of water a day. They should also avoid coffee and alcohol, as well as fizzy, sugary drinks.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Bookings essential, subject to availability
• Valid 7 days weeks including public holidays 10 am - 7 pm
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited. If 48 hours notice is not offered, a cancellation fee of $60 will be incurred
• Any no show appointments or failure to call within 24 hours of a scheduled booking, will result in being charged at the full price
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to session time
• You will be required to follow pre-colonic instructions on the day
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, or those with recent abdominal surgery, severe cardiac disease, or low blood pressure - please enquire with merchant before booking
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 390 7886
• Text to book: 022 060 8886
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours
10am to 7pm including public holidays.
About Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre
Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre is where Windsor Park locals & Aucklanders go to relax, recharge and rejuvenate their health. Benefit yourself from a range of services offer by Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre, all in one location. Services offered at Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre are: New Zealand’s first Salt Cave Halotherapy, Cosmetic Teeth Whitening, Vibrosaun Therapy, Massage Beauty & Spa Therapy, Counselling / Coaching, Healthy Me & Add-On, Yoga & Meditation Classes and Colon Hydrotherapy. Aiming to add more services in future. We are Certified Salt Halotherapist/ Certified Vibrosaun Therapist/ Certified Colon Hydrotherapist for these modalities and registered with International Institute for Complementary Therapists, The Global Professional Association for Colon Therapy & New Zealand Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Association. The founder has 14+ years of extensive medical career background with experience in clinical and allied medicine and have worked in different parts of world. With medical experience and knowledge, he wishes to give “something” back to the community. This “something” is to bring to you a range of products and services that will help you in your journey of attaining a “better me” in terms of better health. So, you can be assured you are in the best hands. They have friendly qualified team for each service they offer. Their namesake Salt Cave is made from organic Himalayan salt, and is modelled off technology that has been popular in Europe for many years. All salt used in Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre has been retrieved from organic Himalayan Salt Caves, and works to support in relieving a range of conditions such as various respiratory, skin ailments and allergy-related symptoms. Suitable for 6 months of age and above. The team at the Salt Cave uses CE, FDA, MSDS, SGS approved devices.