Customers can benefit from a session of Colon Hydrotherapy, which will be followed by a nutritional consultation and a treatment
What You'll Get
$120 for Colon Hydrotherapy with nutritional consultation and a treatment
- Hydrotherapy is designed to help cleanse the intestines and remove toxins
- Followed by a nutritional consultation from a professional
- Valid from 10am to 7pm including public holidays
- There is availability of onsite as well as off street parking for their clients
- Check out Salt Cave Halotherapy Wellness Centre on Facebook
- Find out more information about Colon Hydrotherapy
What is colon hydrotherapy?
Colon hydrotherapy flushes the system of unwanted matter using warm filtered water. A small sterile tube delivers the water into the intestine, which then attempts to coax waste products out of the body.
What do sessions involve?
Clients will fill out a health questionnaire before being shown into a private room. They will undress from the waist down and wear a towel to protect their modesty at all times.
How can people prepare beforehand?
Before the session, clients should eat lightly including lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, and drink around eight glasses of water a day. They should also avoid coffee and alcohol, as well as fizzy, sugary drinks.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Bookings essential, subject to availability
• Valid 7 days weeks including public holidays 10 am - 7 pm
• $60 fee applies for same day cancellations or no show
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to session time for new client
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to session time
• You will be required to follow pre-colonic instructions on the day
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, or those with recent abdominal surgery, severe cardiac disease, or low blood pressure - please enquire with merchant before booking
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://saltcavenz.co.nz/book-appointmentclass/
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• For any issues contact provider by calling or texting (09) 390 7886 / 022 060 8886 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre
Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre is where Windsor Park locals and Aucklanders can go to relax, recharge and revitalise. Customers can benefit from a range of services including salt cave halotherapy, cosmetic teeth whitening, Vibrosaun therapy, as well as massages and various beauty and spa treatments. Coaching and nutrition plans are also on offer, alongside yoga and meditation classes.