Enjoy this salt cave therapy experience, complemented with a yoga and meditation session, aiming to address respiratory and skin ailments
What You'll Get
$50 for a one-hour salt cave experience with a yoga and meditation session for one person (total value up to $100)
- Initial briefing
- Salt cave halotherapy session
- Yoga and meditation, including Pranayama and asanas
$100 for a one-hour salt cave experience with a yoga and meditation session for two people (total value up to $200)
$150 for a one-hour salt cave experience with a yoga and meditation session for three people (total value up to $300)
$250 for a one-hour salt cave experience with a yoga and meditation session for five people (total value up to $500)
- Experience an ancient therapy dating back over 200 years that is extremely popular in Europe
- Designed to offer supplementary support in relieving a range of conditions such as various respiratory, skin ailments, allergy-related symptoms and disorders related to respiratory disorder
- Yoga is the group of physical, mental, spiritual practices which originated in ancient India. It is a disciplined way of adoption of specific bodily postures, breath control, simple meditation which is practised to relieve stress, improve health and create stretch. The main purpose of yoga is to train the body and mind to become self- observe and become aware of their own nature.
- Meditation is a simple technique, if practiced for few minutes each day, can help you to improve cardiovascular health and achieve a greater capacity of relaxation.
- Exercises and other physical activities (Practising Asanas) will not only help you to keep fit but also produce endorphins, which is in the brain that act as natural pain killers.
- Relaxation techniques in yoga can help to reduce the chronic pain such as lower back pain, arthritis, headaches and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Breath controlling exercises (Pranayama) this serves the link between consciousness and the mind. It was believed that once the breath starts to wander, the mind becomes unsteady. Once the breath is still, your mind is still as well. The benefits of pranayama are to regulate the rate of breathing, improves blood circulation, healthy heart, improved mental health.
- Valid for sessions Mon - Sun at 9am or 7pm including public holidays
- On-site parking available
- Check out Salt Cave Halotherapy Wellness Centre on Facebook
- Click here or download for more information on the yoga and meditation and halotherapy services
- Bragged the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
View other offers from Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre
Click Here » Pamper Experience
Click Here » Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Click Here » Colon Hydrotherapy
Click Here » 60-minute Vibrasaun session
Click Here » One-Hour Cosmetic Teeth Whitening
Click Here »
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Discount price offer is valid for new clients only
• Provide Voucher Security Code at the time of booking
• Online bookings essential subject to availability
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• $20 fee applies per person for same day cancellations or no show
• Valid for the number of people stipulated on coupon and must be used in 1 visit
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to appointment time, late arrival will shorten treatment time
• No eating or drinking inside salt cave
• Not to be used with any other offer
• Service starts with initial consultation followed with yoga and meditation session (initial change of clothe time with orientation 5-10 minutes, 55 minutes inside salt cave)
• Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
• Haircaps and shoe covers will be provided on the day for salt cave service
• Please avoid wearing scented body lotion or perfume before or during therapy, as some of clients may have allergy
• Please be mindful of others in therapy room and always cover your mouth and nose if coughing or sneezing
• Please avoid being very loud and do not bring your mobile phone into therapy room. Mobile phones should be placed on silent mode in your bags if you wish. There is no locker system; you will be responsible for your valuable stuff
• There is music in therapy room, but you are welcome to bring own music system with ear plugs for your own personal use
• Max. number of clients per session is 5. Book as required; single, private group (up to 5 people) or open group (open session with up to 4 other clients)
• For any queries or concerns please contact merchant directly before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://www.saltcavenz.co.nz/
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• For any issues contact provider by calling or texting (09) 390 7886 / 022 060 8886 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre
Salt Cave Halotherapy & Wellness Centre is where Windsor Park locals & Aucklanders go to relax, recharge and rejuvenate their health. Benefit yourself from a range of services and products that will help you in your journey of attaining a better you, all in one location. The friendly staff delivering these services are certified and registered with the founder having an extensive medical career with experience in both clinical and allied medicine.
The Salt Cave technology has been used throughout Europe for many years. The Salt Cave works to support in relieving a range of conditions such as various respiratory and skin ailments and allergy-related symptoms. Suitable for most ages.