Up to four salt cave enthusiasts can taka advantage of one or three sessions of salt therapy at this Panmure-based centre
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$19 for one 45-minute salt therapy session for one person (total value up to $40)
$35 for one 45-minute salt therapy session for two people (total value up to $80)
$69 for one 45-minute salt therapy session for four people (total value up to $160)
$55 for three 45-minute salt therapy sessions for one person (total value up to $120)
$99 for three 45-minute salt therapy session for two people (total value up to $240)
$195 for three 45-minute salt therapy sessions for four people (total value up to $480)
What is salt therapy ?
Dry salt is super absorbent and acts like a sponge attracting foreign substances along its path through the respiratory tract. The dry salt can be imagined to behave like a toothbrush that cleans through the respiratory system removing build-up of foreign elements that cause various respiratory ailments and conditions.
As we age, our skin is the first organ to show the impact of time and life. Dry salt therapy is an excellent solution to improve the overall quality and appearance of the skin. Regular Halotherapy can be an important tool that aids the healthy aging process of the skin
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per option
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Valid only for option purchased
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or specials
• Please arrive 5 minutes before session
• Late arrival may shorten session time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone or SMS to book: 021594907 or 0212933895
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Salt City
Salt City is a Panmure-based centre located just a short stroll away from the local train station. They specialise in salt therapy. Customers can also purchase a variety of salt lamps.