Patrons can sink their teeth into a burger of a choice including beef, chicken, or fish, served with fries, aïoli, and craft beer
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$25 for a Shakespeare super burger with fries and craft beer combo for one person
- One burger with fries
- One craft beer on tap
$49 for a Shakespeare super burger with fries and craft beer combo for two people
- Bite into a hearty burger of a choice including beef, chicken, or fish
- All burgers are served with fries and aïoli
- Wash down the meal with one of eight Shakespeare homebrew craft beers on tap
Burgers may include:
- Homemade beef - melted cheddar, onion rings, pickles, 200g burger patty and salsa
- Hawaiian chicken - breast topped with pineapple and bacon
- Lovers fish - battered with Shakespeare beer and served with tartare and fried capers
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Valid for 1 Shakespeare craft beer on tap
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Aug 2019
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Shakespeare Hotel & Brewery
Rich with history and character, carrying on a tradition of fine hospitality which began over a century ago, Shakespeare Hotel & Brewery is a popular go-to place for best food and drinks in town. Established in 1898, Auckland’s Hospitality Icon is located in the heart of Auckland CBD. The venue is also renowned as New Zealand’s First Brewpub. The iconic English-style original classic pub set up with great ambience is a popular place for all occasions from casual drinks to team building, lunch with mates, family dinner or planning an event. A tempting variety of premium craft beers and food awaits all visitors.