Enhance natural features and add more definition to the eyes with semi-permanent make-up applied using a machine or by hand
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$125 for semi-permanent make-up for brows or eyeliner by machine (total value up to $380)
$299 for semi-permanent make-up for brows or eyeliner by hand (total value up to $580)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for weekdays only
• Must be used by 1 person in 1 visit
• Under 18s must have parental consent
• Individual results may vary
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment
• Late arrivals will affect your time and merchant cannot guarantee they will be able to accommodate you
• Please allow at least 60 minutes for your appointment, 30 minutes for numbing cream and 30 minutes for microblading service
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 600 1824 or 022 308 9175
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About ShaoLin Massage
Located just a stone's throw from Albany Village Library, ShaoLin Massage specialises in helping clients relax. They offer Swedish massage and reflexology treatments designed to help soothe aching muscles and joints, and moxibustion is also available. Services can be tailored to suit clients' needs and there is complimentary roadside parking just outside the salon.