Up to four diners can enjoy all-day breakfast or lunch dishes like eggs Benedict, smashed avocado, or French toast
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$13 for an all-day breakfast or lunch for one person (total value up to $21)
- One food item from the menu
$25 for an all-day breakfast or lunch for two people (total value up to $42)
$49 for an all-day breakfast or lunch for four people (total value up to $84)
- Enjoy dishes such as paleo breakfast with bacon or salmon, veggie or beef burger, or farmers market bowl with poached chicken, smoked salmon and grilled halloumi
- Valid for breakfast, brunch or lunch
- See the full menu
Some say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. According to others, there is nothing better than breakfast food. The staff at Sierra Cafe on Victoria Street West seem to fit into both of these categories, as they offer breakfast food all day, serving such delicacies as sweet potato hash, French toast or a set called simply The All in lieu of brunch or lunch. The latter are naturally available as well, for the more traditional eaters who believe there is a proper time for everything and breakfast food is called that for a very good reason. With this deal, up to four diners can enjoy a meal of their favourite delicacies in a bistro smelling of freshly-roast coffee in the heart of Auckland.
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Max. 1 voucher per table per booking
• Not valid on public holidays
• Must be used in 1 visit
• Valid for 1 main meal per customer from the all-day breakfast or lunch menu
• Any additional spend needs to paid directly to the merchant
• Not valid for drinks (except for ''Eggs your way with coffee or tea'' option in the menu)
• Not valid for sides or cabinet food
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Sierra Cafe - Victoria Street West
Centrally located on Victoria Street West, Sierra Cafe specialise in the world's favourite hot drink. They boast over 20 years of experience roasting their own coffee, which in its final liquid form runs the full gamut from smooth lattes to jet-black Americanos. Customers can also tuck into breakfast and lunch dishes such as warm chicken and bacon salad, beef burger or eggs Benedict.