Try out a hydrodermabrasion treatment designed to even out the skin tone and minimise pore size; add a classic facial and microdermabrasion
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$45 for a session of hydrodermabrasion (total value up to $49)
$65 for a classic facial with hydrodermabrasion (total value up to $120)
$95 for a classic facial with microdermabrasion and hydrodermabrasion (total value up to $145)
- Try out a hydrodermabrasion procedure - a modern treatment that can target mild stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles
- Designed to even out the skin tone, minimise pore size and boost collagen production
- Pair it with a facial and microdermabrasion for a full package
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally, encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• Bookings essential
• No-shows will forfeit voucher
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 212 5718
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Skin Artistry
Boasting a team of fully qualified practitioners, Skin Artistry provides a broad variety of beauty services, ranging from massages and facials to hair removal. Whatever skincare concerns customers may have, the therapists can tailor a treatment strategy to a particular situation and lifestyle. To help maintain optimum skin health following the service, expert advice, as well as an array of skincare products, can be offered.