Customers can brighten-up the skin and reduce the fine lines with up to four sessions of microdermabrasion or chemical peel
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$59 for a choice of two microdermabrasion or chemical peel sessions (total value up to $98)
$115 for a choice of four microdermabrasion or chemical peel sessions (total value up to $196)
- Microdermabrasion aims to exfoliate the surface of the skin and improve collagen production
- Chemical peels are designed to brighten up complexions by using a special solution to uncover younger skin cells
- Treatments can reduce the appearance of fine lines
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions. How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Bookings essential
• Microdermabrasion: those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Microdermabrasion is not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 212 5718
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Skin Artistry
Boasting a team of fully qualified practitioners, Skin Artistry provides a broad variety of beauty services, ranging from massages and facials to hair removal. Whatever skincare concerns customers may have, the therapists can tailor a treatment strategy to a particular situation and lifestyle. To help maintain optimum skin health following the service, expert advice, as well as an array of skincare products, can be offered.