What You'll Get
$48 for a diamond dermabrasion facial with a head, neck and shoulder massage for one person (total value up to $120)
$89 for a diamond dermabrasion facial with a head, neck and shoulder massage for two people (total value up to $240)
$68 for a diamond dermabrasion facial with a head, neck and shoulder massage, plus an LED treatment for one person (total value up to $165)
$109 for a diamond dermabrasion facial with a head, neck and shoulder massage, plus an LED treatment for two people (total value up to $330)
- Designed to help freshen the face by removing dead skin cells from the surface and pores
- Aims to stimulate collagen production and brighten complexions
- Relax with a head, neck and shoulder massage
- Complement the session with an LED treatment
What is dermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED treatment?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on public holidays
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• Gift vouchers cannot be self-redeemed
• Any additional services need to be paid directly to the merchant
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Bookings are essential
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 01 Dec 2018
• Phone to book: (09) 278 3832
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Skin Revolution
The staff members at Skin Revolution strive to take care of all things beauty. Clients can relax with a plethora of massages, rejuvenate complexions thanks to facials, adorn digits with mani-pedis and indulge in IPL treatments. Weight management procedures are also available.