Enjoy healthy smiles by installing a modern implant designed for professional tooth and denture support
What You'll Get
$50 for a deposit for one dental implant
$1,450 for one dental implant
$2,850 for two dental implants
- Professional implants designed for tooth and denture support
- Designed to restore decayed and damaged teeth to their natural shape and size
- Replace any missing teeth or gaps in the mouth
About Dr. Andrew Hong DMD MSc
He holds a Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the University of Pittsburgh, USA. He was trained under Carl Misch for Implant surgery. He also studied PerioProsthodontics and Implantology from Ajou university of South Korea. He volunteered in many countries such as Honduras, Mexico, Jamaica, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, Turkey and Philippines to help local people with his dental skills.
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Deposit of $50 towards 1 implant will require final payment of $1,400 upon completion of consultation
• More than 1 appointment is required
• Practitioner will advise at initial consultation whether any additional treatment is required prior to proceeding
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• If sinus lift is required to place implant, surcharge will apply (to be quoted by implant dentist)
• If bone grafting procedure is required, surcharge will apply (to be quoted during consultation)
• Contact merchant directly for more information
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 478 9466
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Star Dental
Using advanced dental and orthodontic technology, Star Dental provides an array of treatments to improve clients' dental health. Services on offer range from feelings and dentures to braces and teeth whitening. Emergency dental procedures are also available. The clinic is located in Rosedale.