After consultation, dentists fit patients for FastBraces that straighten teeth within a few months to two years
What You'll Get
$1,000 for a deposit for Fastbraces
- Requires final payment of $3,000 upon completion of consultation
$3,999 for a Fastbraces orthodontic teeth straightening package
- Harnesses new technologies such as a triangular braces and heat-activated wire
- Designed to limit the frequency of appointments and reduction of retainer usage
- Available seven days a week
Stoddard Dental Square
Stoddard Dental Square offers a wide range of cosmetic and preventative services such as root canal treatment, dentures, veneers, crowns, bridges and mouth guards. The surgery is located in Mt Roskill, Auckland and is staffed by five dentists ready to perfect that smile. The surgery is open seven days a week.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit 1 per person
• Valid for new patients only
• Results will vary for each person
• Patients under the age of 18 must have parental consent
• Deposit of $1000 towards braces will require final payment of $3000 upon completion of consultation
• Make-up appointments will incur extra costs
• Any pre-existing decay or damage may need to be treated before braces can be applied • Regular visits will be required to adjust the braces
• Braces may be required for up to 2 years depending on the tooth movement required
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Refund available if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason however a surcharge of $200 will be payable by the customer directly to merchant for the consultation
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation however a surcharge of $200 will be payable by the customer directly to merchant for the consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 09 620 7771 or 0800 4 Mouth
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.