Choose to spend on any dish from the sushi belt or menu including teriyaki chicken, avocado roll, tempura, sashimi, set menu and bento box
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$14 for $20 to spend on sushi conveyor belt items or menu items
$28 for $40 to spend on sushi conveyor belt items or menu items
$56 for $80 to spend on sushi conveyor belt items or menu items
- Sushi lovers can feast on anything off the sushi train or any menu items
- Peckish customers can tuck into freshly prepared sushi options like California roll, tempura prawn, seared beef, and fresh salmon and avocado
- Hungrier patrons can opt for bento boxes with teriyaki chicken, katsu or sashimi, hot udon and donburi noodle dishes, crispy tempura or a variety of fresh sashimi
- Side dishes such as edamame and miso soup are also available
- Check out the menu
Menu is subject to change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as a gift
• Not valid on public holidays
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Bookings must be made at least: 24 hours in advance
• Valid to: 31 Oct 2019
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.grouponnz.co.nz/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Sushi Factory
Tucked away on Vulcan Lane in the heart of Auckland’s CBD, Sushi Factory serves up a wide range of fresh sushi and authentic Japanese eats to hungry peeps. Comprising a sushi conveyor belt and a wide-ranging menu, customers choose their dining style to suit their mood. Those who decide to snatch up passing morsels munch on chicken katsu rolls, crab salad rolls and inari while those who order from the menu enjoy a number of sushi sets, bento boxes or hand rolls prepared to order. Folks in the mood to throw a sushi soirée are able to pick up one of the restaurant’s party platters, replete with a selection of the Sushi Factory’s succulent rolls.