Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for one month of unlimited hot yoga and pilates classes for one person (total value up to $165)
$75 for one month of unlimited hot yoga and pilates classes for two people (total value up to $330)
$145 for one month of unlimited hot yoga and pilates classes for four people (total value up to $660)
- Newly built studio for hot yoga and pilates
- Benefit from three styles of yoga (Bikram, Power Vinyasa and Yin), along with inferno hot pilates
- Expect to get trim and toned, develop functional strength and a calm, focused mind
- Spacious bathrooms are designed to make the pre and post class time as smooth and relaxing as possible
Summer may be ending, this doesn’t have to mean losing the beach body - or the joy of exercise! This yoga and Pilates deal ensures that even in the cooler months, bodies stay as lean and energetic as ever.
Yoga began in India, and the first yogi practiced in a very hot, moist environment. This is indeed how yoga is at its most effective. Bikram yoga, or hot yoga, is a variation of the exercise practiced within a climate-controlled studio, set to mimic the optimal conditions as closely as possible. That way, the exercise is not only more challenging, but healthier: higher temperature improves blood circulation and may make the muscles more flexible, thus reducing the risk of injury. It can also facilitate easier weight management. Both hot yoga and hot pilates are included in this deal; they both take place in a newly built studio, ensuring that the benefits of the climate-controlled environment can be reaped in full.
Since this is an unlimited exercise deal, customers can attend as many classes as they desire. This is great for habit-building and improving the daily and weekly routines, as well as keeping healthy in the longer term. Couples and families are invited to attend together for shared motivation.
The Fine Print
• New customers only (have not practiced at Sweat Yoga before)
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Mat hire and towel hire not included
• Please come to any class on the schedule
• Arrive at least 15 minutes before your first class so they can ensure you are correctly registered.
• Original value verified on: 16 Aug 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No need to book your first class but do arrive at least 15 minutes in advance (esp peak times e.g. weeknights 6pm, Saturday mornings)
• First visit, bring your Groupon voucher with you on your phone so they can scan the QR or the barcode to redeem the voucher
• To save time on your first visit you can set yourself up an account with our studio using this link: https://bit.ly/2mihGGi
• To check the schedule, download the Mindbody app to your phone and make Sweat Yoga a favourite get.mndbdy.ly/s1ud/TbBqR3Z46z
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher at the front desk on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Sweat Yoga
Sweat Yoga boasts a purpose-built climate-controlled studio and a convenient location just a short stroll away from the train station. They provide hot pilates, along with hot (Bikram) yoga, power vinyasa and yin classes, relying on time-tested techniques and their modern day reimagings. Customers can use a complimentary car park located abvove the studio and take advantage of spacious bathrooms designed to maximise the comfort of their visit.