Restore broken or decayed teeth and improve the appearance of discoloured or misshapen teeth with one or two porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns
What You'll Get
$599 for one porcelain-fused-to-metal crown
$1,149 for two porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crown is designed to blend in seamlessly with teeth
- Aims to restore broken or decayed teeth and improve the appearance of discoloured or misshapen teeth
- Procedure performed by dentists registered by the Dental Council of New Zealand
More From The Dental Hub, Avondale
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid for new patients only
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• Results will vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full-refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Any additional treatment identified as necessary before undergoing treatment will incur an additional cost
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Missed appointments will constitute voucher being void
• Any additional x-rays required are paid direct to The Dental Hub Avondale
• Additional cost applied for email or print x-rays if requested
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 218 7777
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About The Dental Hub Avondale
The Dental Hub Avondale offers dental care and prevention for patients of all age groups. Services range from general dentistry to emergency treatments, cosmetic procedures and smile makeovers. The Dental Hub Avondale also caters for dental sport injuries and people who dream of gold crowns.