Braces are designed to help align and straighten teeth with visible results within one year; suitable for adults as well as adolescents
What You'll Get
$1,000 for a deposit on a Fastbraces orthodontic teeth straightening package
$3,999 for a Fastbraces orthodontic teeth straightening package
- Deposit option requires final payment of $3,000 upon completion of the consultation
- Harnesses new technologies such as triangular braces and heat-activated wire
- Designed to limit the frequency of appointments and reduction of retainer usage
More From The Dental Hub, Avondale
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Why do people wear braces? It is usually recommended by a dentist when a patient struggles with dental issues such as over- or underbite, incorrect jaw position, or crooked teeth. They might not be dangerous or unhealthy, but any abnormal teeth placement increases the risk of plaque and decay. This is because those kinds of teeth might be more difficult to clean, either naturally in our mouth or with a toothbrush, and therefore facilitate bacteria growth. They also often look poorly. Avoid the cavities and straighten up those pesky teeth with this specially designed Fastbraces orthodontic package deal.
Although the ideal time to wear braces is between the ages 10-14, adults of any age will benefit from wearing the triangular braces with heat-activated wire. This Fastbraces deal also values their customers’ time, ensuring that the braces require as little maintenance as possible. Once the braces are finally taken off, the risk of decay and cavities can be significantly lessened, and the teeth can look straighter and healthier.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid for new patients only
• Deposit of $1000 towards braces will require final payment of $3000 upon completion of consultation
• Results may vary for each person
• Patients under the age of 18 must have parental consent
• Make-up appointments will incur extra costs
• Any pre-existing decay or damage may need to be treated before braces can be applied
• Regular visits will be required to adjust the braces
• Braces may be required for up to 2 years depending on the tooth movement required
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Refund available if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason however a surcharge of $200 will be payable by the customer directly to merchant for the consultation
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation however a surcharge of $200 will be payable by the customer directly to merchant for the consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Retainers, charged at an additional cost, must be worn post treatment or teeth will relapse
• Lost or broken aligners may incur a fee
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 218 7777
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About The Dental Hub Avondale
The Dental Hub Avondale offers dental care and prevention for patients of all age groups. Services range from general dentistry to emergency treatments, cosmetic procedures and smile makeovers. The Dental Hub Avondale also caters for dental sport injuries and people who dream of gold crowns.