Ensure teeth and gums are healthy by removing harmful plaque and bacteria from the surface and having a closer look with two x-rays
What You'll Get
$79 for a dental care package for one person
- Two x-rays
$158 for a dental care package for two people
- Take a preventative approach to dental care to maintain oral health before issues arise
- Clean includes removal of plaque and tartar, as well as instructions on how to clean properly at home
- Includes two x-rays which can help reveal potential problems lying beneath the gums
- Flash a winning smile after a polish
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat, Sun and public holidays
• Results will vary for each person
• Must be 18 or older
• Any additional work needed will be quoted by the dentist prior to additional dental or periodontal work taking place
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 274 0650
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About The Dentist East Tamaki
The Dentist East Tamaki has been keeping pearly whites in check from the North Shore to the south of the Bombay Hills for over 15 years. The services on offer include cosmetic treatments, oral hygiene, root canal therapy and removal of wisdom teeth. Patients of all ages are welcome.