- Treatment designed to remove the outer-most layer of dead skin cells
- Diamond-tip technology can create smooth, glowing complexions
- Aims to promote collagen production to give skin a more youthful look
- May diminish fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and scarring
- Can increase effectiveness of skin care products by aiding penetration
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Traditional methods of exfoliating dead skin include body scrubs, peels and cocooning oneself in a human-size roll of sandpaper. Take the easy way out with today’s Groupon for The Eye and Face Institute, Kohimarama:
$29 for one session of diamond microdermabrasion (total value up to $89)
$59 for three sessions of diamond microdermabrasion (total value up to $178)
$89 for five sessions of diamond microdermabrasion (total value up to $445)
Peel away the years with a treatment designed to remove the damaged, outer-most layer of dead skin cells. Diamond-tip technology aims to achieve a smooth, glowing complexion while also treating blocked pores, ridding the skin from any blackheads or whiteheads and leaving it feeling fresh and youthful. Skin can often then be better treated with cosmetic products as pores are more easily penetrated.
The Eye and Face Institute
Established in 1996, The Eye and Face Institute offers a range of skin treatments that aim to fight the signs of ageing. Other services include nail care, waxing, make up and massages. Clients can order services online and pay via PayPal to avoid damaging a fresh coat of nail polish by rifling through their coin purse after a treatment.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Original value verified on: 09 Mar 2015
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 521 7264
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.