Up to ten foodies can delight in a platter full of assorted Japanese tapas, including things like crab creamy croquette & deep fried oyster
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$38 for a Japanese tapas tasting plate with 1L jug of Asahi or lemon highball or plum soda for two people (total value up to $60)
- Platter consists of 7 tapas items
- One 1L jug of Asahi to share or lemon highball or plum soda
$76 for two Japanese tapas tasting plates with two 1L jug of Asahi or lemon highball or plum soda for four people (total value up to $120)
$150 for four Japanese tapas tasting plates with four 1L jug of Asahi or lemon highball or plum soda for eight people (total value up to $240)
$180 for five Japanese tapas tasting plates with five 1L jug of Asahi or lemon highball or plum soda for ten people (total value up to $300)
- Enjoy an assorted selection of Japanese tapas in a group of up to ten guests
- Delight in lotus root chips, wasabi pea, sheared salmon, karaage chicken, crab creamy croquette, beef tataki and deep fried oyster
- Complement the meal with a jug of Asahi or a high ball drink or plum soda
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 31st December 2019 - 20th January 2020
• Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Bookings essential and subject to availability
• 2-people voucher is valid for minimum 2 people; 4-people voucher is valid for minimum 4 people; 8-people voucher is valid for minimum 8 people; ten-people voucher is valid for minimum 10 people
• You must book in via the Groupon Booking Tool
• One voucher per table per booking
• Additional patrons may dine at the full price
• Strictly no walk in's
• Not valid on Mondays
• Not valid on public holidays.
• Valid for dine-in only.
• Valid for dinner
• Check availability before purchase
• Menu subject to seasonal changes.
• Standard fine print for all deals
Tues-Sun: 4pm－till late
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.grouponnz.co.nz/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About The Gyoza Bar
The Gyoza Bar serves up authentic Japanese cuisine on Ponsonby Road. They specialise in gyozas, small dumplings with a variety of fillings, served with a selection of dipping sauces. Wagyū, prawns and vegetable fillings are available, as well as a number of tapas and chef's specials. Dining can be complemented with fine wines, spirits and high ball drinks.