Choose from a mix of boxfit or circuit conditioning classes designed to improve strength and endurance, suitable for any fitness level
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$19 for three boxfit or circuit conditioning classes (total value up to $60)
$49 for one month of unlimited boxfit or circuit conditioning classes (total value up to $120)
- Choose from boxing fitness and circuit/cross training classes
- Ideal for any age or fitness level
- Wreck Room is owned and run by national Olympic boxing coach Cameron Todd
- Classes are run by competitive boxers and coaches
Wreck conditioning classes are designed to be functional, no-frills, circuit-based workouts. Guests can use kettlebells, sandbags, and their own body weight to improve strength and endurance. There are also a range of boxfit classes available, from introductory or technical skills classes, through to high-intensity boxing fitness sessions.
Located in Eden Terrace, less than 10 minutes from Auckland CBD, Wreck Room offers a mix of boxing fitness classes and functional conditioning classes. Wreck Room is run by coach to Olympians Cameron Todd and Olympian Alexis Pritchard. Wreck Room is a judgement-free fitness space geared towards body conditioning with a focus on strength and endurance. Their classes are run by competitive boxers and coaches who can help with correct technique and cater to any fitness level and age group.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Please arrive 10 mins before first class
• Original value verified on: 10 Jan 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.