Clients can maintain their dental hygiene for a winning smile with a clean and scale; includes an examination to pinpoint any dental issues
What You'll Get
$25 for a dental exam with two X-rays
$75 for a dental exam with two X-rays, scale and polish
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Results will vary for each person
• Valid for ages 17 and over
• Any additional treatment identified as necessary before undergoing treatment will incur an additional cost and will be discussed with the patient before any work is done
• Treatment subject to consultation and clinical assessment, which may include X-rays
• Scale and polish is a one standard 30 minutes session
• If a deep scale is required (appointment longer than 30 mins), the patient will be required to pay a surcharge directly to the dentist
• Patients with advanced gum and periodontal disease and heavy tartar will need additional appointments
• Sunday only available by appointment
• Walk-in appointments are welcome from Monday - Saturday, but are subject to availability
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 09 622 0516
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Trafalgar Family Dental
Residents in Onehunga , Royal Oak, Hillsborough and surrounding areas can ensure healthy smiles with the help of Trafalgar Family Dental. A team of experienced professionals offer a wide range of services, starting with exams to check the current state of the teeth. Treatments available include simple procedures like scale, polish and extraction and more involved ones like veneers, crowns and braces.