Clients can enhance their natural features with an eyebrow microblading or eyeliner semi-permanent make-up treatment; opt to include both
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$109 for an eyebrow microblading or eyeliner semi-permanent make-up treatment (total value up to $295)
$214 for an eyebrow microblading and eyeliner semi-permanent make-up treatment (total value up to $545)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit
• Must be used in 1 visit by 1 person
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 021 129 6648
• State your full name, mobile number, Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Vouchers can be found under 'My Purchases' on the Groupon app or website - the purchase confirmation email is not the voucher
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Tranquility Nails and Beauty Salon
Nestled in picturesque Mission Bay, Tranquility Nails and Beauty Salon specialises in nail care services. These include spa mani-pedis, gel extensions and nail art. Beautifying procedures, like facials, microneedling, semi-permanent make-up and lash extensions, are also on offer. The team uses plant-based products imported from Europe and branded cosmetic items such as Bio Sculpture, LCN and Angelic Nails.