First time Uber riders can request a ride through the app and be picked up in minutes; valid in cities where Uber operates
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
- Enjoy $20 to spend on the first Uber ride - new customers only
The UBER app connects you to a reliable ride in minutes. From low-cost to premium, every option feels like an upgrade to the everyday. And payment is automatic—no cash, no card, no hassle.
Get a reliable ride in minutes with the UBER app
- 24/7 Safe Pickups
- Low-cost and Premium Options
- Ratings Ensure Premium Quality
- Cashless Payment
Zero Dollar Deals work exactly like traditional Groupons. The only difference: they’re completely free. Just claim the deal like you normally would. When you’re ready, it’ll be waiting in your “My Groupons.”
The Fine Print
• Strictly limit of 1 voucher per person
• New Uber users only
• Valid in New Zealand only
• Discount will apply automatically at the end of your first trip and can be seen on your receipt; only available in New Zealand cities where Uber currently operates; to see if Uber operates in your city, visit https://www.uber.com/cities/
• Excludes UberTAXI
• Offer is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash
• New Uber riders must download the Uber app, create an account, read and accept Uber’s terms and conditions, and provide valid credit card information to sign up for service and redeem voucher
• If the trip cost exceeds the total of the promotional credit, the remaining balance will be charged to the registered credit card
• Uber reserves the right to refuse fulfillment of the credit for fraudulently created accounts
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Must use credit by: 30 Jun 2018 (11.59pm)
• From a mobile device:
(1) Download the Uber application to your device on iOS, Android or Windows
(2) Navigate to promotions tab and apply promo code. This can be found on your Groupon Voucher and is a seven-digit code.
(3) Your first ride will be free up to $20
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
Uber is changing the way people move. Much like a private driver, the Uber smartphone app gives users the ability to request a car to take them from point A to point B. From the moment they request a ride to the moment they arrive, the Uber experience has been designed from the ground up with riders' safety in mind.