Refresh and rejuvenate the complexion thanks to a premium facial with a LED light therapy treatment and skin renewal mask
What You'll Get
$89 for one session of premium facial package (total value up to $149)**
- LED light therapy
- Enzymefix skin renewal mask
- Allmedic skincare products applied to the skin
$175 for two sessions of premium facial package (total value up to $298)**
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally, encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Gifted vouchers cannot be self-redeemed
• 2-session offering must be used by the same person
• Bookings essential and subject to availability
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment
• Late arrivals may impact the ability to carry out the service for the full booking slot
• No-shows will forfeit voucher
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0800 754 625
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Vouchers are found in your Groupon login under 'My Groupons'. The purchase transaction email receipt is not a voucher
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Upper Hutt Skin Clinic
Upper Hutt Skin Clinic has been beautifying clients with a plethora of aesthetic services since 2010. The team specialises in skincare procedures like microdermabrasion, LED light therapy, cosmetic mole removal and acne treatments. The clinic also stocks Allmedic products.