Private Nevis Valley full day tour with the most experienced 4 wheel drive guide in queenstown, having over 30 years commercial off road experience. • Private groups (2 - 4 passengers per vehicle) • Total flexibility with tour • Photographers paradise • Discrete • Full commentary and interpretation • Authentic New Zealand high country experience • Explore impressive rock tors • Pickup time and location by arrangement • Delicious morning tea and lunch provided
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 4WD Expeditions, 139 Alpine Retreat, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
This expedition takes us south from Queenstown to the small country town of Garston where we say good bye to sealed roads and head for the hills.
With varied terrain including river flats and tussock grasslands in the high country, huge rock tors and the spiked native spear grass plants covering the mountain saddles, this expedition provides an adventurous day out in an area rich with gold mining history.
A great day out exploring the remote Nevis Valley for the whole family, this expedition showcases what Central Otago has to offer.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply (2 Adults)
- A maximum of 4 people per vehicle
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately, with good footwear and jacket
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guide with 30 years off road driving experience
- Private tour, there will be no other clients, just your party, your trip
- Private tour means we can be flexible to achieve what you want to do and see
- Transport by 4WD vehicle, no vans, no cars, no buses
- Modern 4WD vehicle, great leg room, comfortable leather seats, big viewing windows
- Morning tea and lunch provided
- Queenstown local area Hotel pickup and drop-off （Kelvin Heights, Frankton, Arthur's Point, Fernhill and others, by prior arrangement only). We can meet and drop off clients in central Queenstown.
- This tour operates year round, rain, hail, snow, sun
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - 4WD Expeditions
Traveler pickup is offered
Queenstown local area Hotel pickup and drop-off （Kelvin Heights, Frankton, Arthur's Point, Fernhill and others, by prior arrangement only). We can meet and drop off clients in central Queenstown.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the 4WD Expeditions in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.