This 24 day, private and fully guided vacation takes in all New Zealand has to offer. We will explore golden sand beaches, geothermal activity, geysers and learn about the local Maori and their customs in the North, before crossing over the Cook Strait and into the South Island. Once in the South Island we will be covering everything from glacier hikes to whale watching and from wine tasting to visiting what some call the Eighth Wonder of the World, Milford Sound. This jam-packed itinerary will have you taking part in iconic activities and indulging in local produce and specialities. This itinerary will be enjoyed while travelling in the comfort of your own private vehicle with a very knowledgeable, experienced Driver/Guide.
What You'll Get
This 24 Day Tour takes in absolutely everything New Zealand has to offer. While on tour you can relax and let your experienced Driver/Guide show you our beautiful piece of paradise. You will be travelling in the comfort of a late model minivan, exclusive to your group and at a pace that suits you. This tour is perfect for families, friends or active adventurers. You will experience nature while cruising some of the greatest waters in New Zealand, taste some of the finest wines, indulge in local culture, go railcruising through a reserve and find out what farming is all about plus so much more.
Children pricing available upon request.
For a full itinerary copy and paste the following in your browser.
Day 1 Arrive into Auckland Airport
Day 2 Auckland Sights and Waiheke Island
Day 3 Auckland to Paihia
Day 4 Paihia Sights
Day 5 Paihia to Rotorua
Day 6 Rotorua Sights
Day 7 Rotorua to Taupo
Day 8 Taupo Sights
Day 9 Taupo to Wellington
Day 10 Wellington Sights
Day 11 Wellington to Kaikoura
Day 12 Kaikoura to Christchurch
Day 13 Christchurch Sights
Day 14 Christchurch to Punakaiki
Day 15 Punakaiki to Franz Josef
Day 16 Franz Josef to Wanaka
Day 17 Wanaka to Queenstown
Day 18 Queenstown Sights
Day 19 Queenstown Sights
Day 20 Queenstown to Milford Sound to Te Anau
Day 21 Te Anau to Dunedin
Day 22 Dunedin to Oamaru
Day 23 Oamaru to Christchurch
Day 24 Christchurch Departure
After an exciting and in-depth tour of New Zealand we hope you’ve loved New Zealand as much as we have loved showing it to you!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation of your tour booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- A moderate level of fitness is required for this tour.
- Children prices are available on request. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
- Some activities are not wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking.
- Luggage is restricted to 1 large suitcase and 1 small carry on bag. Oversized items such as surfboards, golf clubs, bikes etc. may not be able to be carried. Please advise at time of booking if you have any oversize luggage.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- 24 Day private, escorted tour with a knowledgeable and experienced Driver Guide
- 23 Nights’ Accommodation (4 Star)
- 18 Breakfasts (cooked/continental)
- 2 Special Dinners, one Traditional Maori Hangi and an evening farm meal.
- Day trip to Cape Rianga OR Hole in The Rock Dolphin Cruise
- Guided Tour of Hobbiton Movie Set
- Agrodome Sheep Show and Farm Tour
- Railcruising through the Mamaku forest
- Maori Cultural Evening with Hangi meal
- Scenic cruise on Lake Taupo to the Maori Rock Carvings
- Interislander Ferry between Wellington and Picton
- Kaikoura Whale Watching Ocean Cruise
- Franz Josef Heli Hike
- Stuart and Jan Landsborough Puzzling World
- Gibbston Valley Prestige Wine Tour with Two Course Lunch
- Shot Over Jet Boat Ride
- Milford Sound Scenic Cruise
- Skyline Gondola Ride
- Walter Peak Dinner Cruise
- Taieri Gorge Scenic Railway Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Activities
- Personal Expenses
Auckland Airport or Auckland Accommodation
Christchurch Airport or Christchurch Accommodation
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Absolute Aotearoa Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.