Adventure and Cultural Tours Bay of Plenty specialize in providing the best value activities in conjunction to some of the best sightseeing locations in the Bay of Plenty region. This specific tour has been designed to provide you with an insiders view of our amazing landscape and historical native make up.
Facilitated with ziplining you can experience tree top views, amazing scenery and meet canopy dwelling birds.
Your tour will be in one of our luxury vehicles and incorporate Tauranga and Rotorua favourite scenic spots. Ideally suited for Tauranga Shore Excursion this tour is well favoured by all looking for a great value, broad covering of the Tauranga and Rotorua with a dash of adventure.
Book with us today to ensure you don't miss out on this truly special adventure.
Due to conditions imposed by Rotorua Canopy Tours the maximum weight of any one participating is 120kg.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Rd, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
At Rotorua Canopy Tours you will be transported to local forest which is part of a Conservation Effort to protect our Native bush and Native Wildlife. Here you will experience the thrill of Ziplining through some of the most beautiful landscape we have in the Bay of Plenty region. Your support in this activity not only provides you with an amazing day and spectacular photo's, it also assists in the local conservation efforts to protect our Native forest.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mossop's Honey, 761 State Highway 29 Tauriko, Tauranga 3171 New Zealand
Stop here for a live honey bee display and your complimentary Ice Cream.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not suitable for anyone weighing over 115kg.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age for this tour is 6 Years.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Snacks - Light Snacks are provided. Ice Cream also provided.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rotorua Canopy Tours
- Entry/Admission - Mossop's Honey
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure and Cultural Tours Bay of Plenty in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.