Spend a day Sea Kayaking in Lyttleton Harbour. This tour includes transport from Christchurch, lunch, kayak hire and a local guide.
Explore Quail island's and Lyttleton Harbour's shipwrecks, secrete beaches and sea caves and history with a local guide.
What makes Lyttleton Harbour so interesting? Volcanic activity 45 million years ago formed Banks Peninsula and the two most significant eruptions formed Lyttelton and Akaroa Harbours. Now we have some of the most spectacular and dynamic harbours in New Zealand. Quail Island is the largest of three small islands in Lyttelton Harbour and rich in history. On this day trip, we explore Lyttelton Harbour and Quail Island.
What You'll Get
A day sea kayaking on Lyttelton Harbour is the best way to explore Quail Island, one of Christchurch’s best-kept secrets. Volcanic activity 45 million years ago formed Banks Peninsula and the two largest eruptions formed Lyttelton and Akaroa Harbours. The result of this activity has left us with some of the most spectacular and dynamic harbours in New Zealand. Quail Island is the largest of three small islands in Lyttelton Harbour and rich in history. On this day trip, we explore Lyttelton Harbour and Quail Island.
• Quail Island, Lyttelton Harbour, Christchurch 8012 New Zealand
• Lyttelton, Lyttelton, Canterbury Region, South Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
Princess Margaret Hospital, Canterbury 8022, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We also have a pick-up point in Central Christchurch - opposite Christchurch museum on Rollistine Ave, Christchurch.
Pick up times will be confirmed on booking.
- The Lyttelton Harbour Information Centre, 20 Oxford Street, Lyttelton 8082, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure by Nature in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.