Explore Auckland by bike
Auckland has become one of the world's best cities to explore by bike, with cycle lanes and shared spaces linking you to most of the major sights and attractions in the city.
Our self-guided bike tour option is popular with confident, independent travellers who prefer to choose their own timetable and itinerary.
Our customer service team can help you choose the self-guided ride that suits your fitness, ability and interests.
Rate includes standard bike, helmet, cable lock and maps. Bottled water and NZ souvenir cycle jerseys available to purchase in-store.
What You'll Get
This full day self-guided bike tour is available from our central city store located at Unit D, 80 Wyndham Street, Auckland City.
You are welcome to redeem your Viator voucher anytime after 9am, for return before 5pm same day.
Our team will talk through a variety of tour routes based on your interests, fitness and ability before you head off on your adventure!
Popular itineraries include:
• Mission Bay
• Auckland Domain and Auckland War Memorial Museum
• Magenta Light Path
• Westhaven Marina (home to the America's Cup) & Auckland Harbour Bridge
• Half Moon BayFor those interested in heading further afield to enjoy a different perspective on Auckland, Devonport on the North Shore (return ferry ticket needs to be purchased) and the western cycle lane are great options.
Family rides are also an option with Kelly Tarlton's and Silo Playground both a pleasant, easy cycle for young families.
It would be our pleasure to help you plan a fantastic day out in Auckland by bike!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking so we can allocate the right size bike to you and your companion
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Day bike rental (same day return; we open at 9am and close at 5pm)
- Bike lock
- Auckland City cycle maps (showing safe cycling routes)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Food and Beverage
You are welcome to redeem your voucher any time after 9am on your chosen date.
Same as departure location - Unit D, 80 Wyndham Street, Auckland City
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure Capital in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.