Full day privately guided e-bike tour of Waiheke Island
This tour starts and ends in Auckland central city with your guide accompanying you throughout the experience.
Meet at our city base for a safety briefing and introduction to your e-bike. From here, the journey begins with a short ride to the Downtown Ferry Terminal (just 5 mins from our central city base) and a relaxing sailing to Waiheke Island by ferry.
Further instruction on how to ride the e-bike will be provided before the riding begins in earnest, following a lovely cycling route visiting peaceful beaches and gladed seaside communities.
A gourmet picnic and wine tasting at an iconic boutique winery on the island is included.
The e-bikes make the many hills of Waiheke a breeze.
This tour is not suited to unconfident people and participants are advised the route does include a mix of on-road and off-road riding.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Capital, Unit D/80 Wyndham Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Meet your private guide at our central city base located at Unit D, 80 Wyndham Street, Auckland Central City. Changing rooms, toilets and luggage storage is available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Waiheke Island, Waiheke Island, North Island
Visit beautiful beaches, lovely parks and gladed seaside communities.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum age - 18 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking so we can allocate the right size bike to you and your companions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for heavily pregnant women
- Not recommended for unconfident cyclists
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private guide who will accompany you throughout the whole day
- E-Bike and helmet rental
- Wine Tasting
- Picnic lunch
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Any additional food and beverage requests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
80 Wyndham Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure Capital in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.