Experience one of New Zealand’s best one day walks.We provide the earliest shuttles to the Tongariro Alpine Crossing with 4:00AM departures from National Park and Whakapapa Villages. Small groups. Experienced and qualified guides.Beat the crowds: over 2000 people may hike the Crossing trail each day. Our early shuttle gets you ahead of the crowds, and often ahead of the weather Convenient and easy pick up times at the finishing point at Ketetahi.
What You'll Get
Experience one of New Zealand's best one day walks.
The Tongariro Crossing is one of New Zealand's best one day walks. Spectacular scenery. Two active volcanoes.
Walk along the shores of the Emerald Lakes and Blue Lake. Fun and safe.
Culturally significant with natural and cultural UNESCO World Heritage status.
Small groups. Experienced and qualified guides.
• Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Off State Highway 48 Mangatepopo Valley, Whakapapa Village, Tongariro National Park New Zealand
• Mount Ngauruhoe, Tongariro National Park, Turangi New Zealand
• Tongariro Northern Circuit, Ngauruhoe Terrace, Tongariro National Park 3989 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- We provide maps of the Crossing and a full safety brief before you depart. For additional information download the Tongariro Alpine Crossing app.
- Clothing and footwear is not included in the but we have this available for hire on request.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups from commercial accommodation in National Park and Whakapapa Villages.
You must call us on 0800386925 the day before your shuttle to arrange your meeting point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure Outdoors Tongariro NZ in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.