An AJ Hackett Experience - Walk around the outside ring of the tallest building in NZ and the most famous structure in Auckland, the Sky Tower. Standing 192m (629ft) above Auckland City the 360 degree views are absolutely breath-taking. This is not for the faint hearted as there are no handrails. Rest assured you will be completely safe as your guide gives you commentary while pointing out all the best bits of Auckland. If you are brave enough you can try the optional challenges like leaning out over the edge. Free Sky Tower pass included so you can enjoy the different levels including the observation deck afterwards.SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS This experience is owned and operated by AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, we’ve been doing Bungy and other adventurous stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
What You'll Get
Take a walk on the wild side at the top of New Zealand’s highest building. With no handrails to separate you from the 192m drop, you’ll be doing some adrenaline-fuelled challenges designed to get your heart racing while you take in those epic 360-degree views of the City of Sails.
• SkyTower, Victoria Street Corner Federal Streets, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
• SkyJump and SkyWalk, SkyTower, Cnr Victoria and Federal St, Auckland Central, Auckland 0610 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 127kg (78-279lbs). Min 45kg (100lbs) in wind speed over 40kmph (24mph), under 35kg may be taken on a case by case basis provided that customers fit the safety harness correctly
- Liquid courage: We are required to breathalyse all SkyWalkers to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. The current limit is 400 micrograms of alcohol per litre of breath
- Clothing: Flat, lace-up secure footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing, no loose items permitted – on-site storage lockers
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to SkyWalk (refer to bungy.co.nz/safety for more information)
- Spectators: Not permitted, however customers can watch the SkyWalk from Level 60 of the Sky Tower
- No loose items are permitted but there are free lockers onsite.
- 10am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:30pm Check in is 15mins prior
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Authentic SkyWalk cap
- FREE Sky Tower pass (value $29 - price correct as of Nov 2018, subject to change)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.