An AJ Hackett Experience - New Zealand’s highest jump! Standing 192m (629ft) above Auckland with people and cars below you, that step off the edge is exhilarating! SkyJump can be described as Base Jumping while attached to a wire. It’s just like being a movie stuntman, or a super hero. You’ll fall very fast at speeds of up to 85kph (52mph) for around 11 seconds before coming to a smooth landing at the base of the Sky Tower. This is tough on your mind but easy on your body. It is an absolute must do in Auckland. FREE Sky Tower pass included so you can explore the different observation levels afterwards.SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS This experience is owned and operated by AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, we’ve been doing Bungy and other adventurous stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
What You'll Get
It’s the ultimate leap of faith – a jump from NZ’s highest building with nothing but a wire between you and the ground 192m down! SkyJump gives you 11 seconds of pure adrenaline as you plunge 53 floors down at a speed of 85kph. You’ll feel like a total boss when you stick the landing in SKYCITY Plaza.
• SkyTower, Victoria Street Corner Federal Streets, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
• SkyJump and SkyWalk, SkyTower, Cnr Victoria and Federal St, Auckland Central, Auckland 0610 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 122kg (78-268lbs), under 35kg may be taken on a case by case basis provided that customers fit the safety harness correctly.
- Clothing: Flat, lace-up secure footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing,
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to SkyJump
- Spectators: FREE to watch from the base of the Sky Tower building
- Every 15mins from 10:00am-12:30pm and 2.00pm-5.15pm. Check in 15mins prior
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Authentic SkyJump t-shirt
- FREE Sky Tower pass (value $29 - price correct as of Nov 2018, subject to change)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.