REMEMBER WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T DO IT. WHEN YOU WERE TOO NERVOUS, TOO TIMID, TOO SCARED. THIS WAS NOT FOR YOU. YOU WANTED TO BACK OUT. BUT YOU DIDN’T. YOU TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND STEPPED FORWARD. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.
It’s the best rush gravity can give you and the world’s most famous Swing. Go forwards, backwards, upside down, or with a friend, it doesn’t matter just go. Free fall 70m (229ft) towards the valley floor before swinging out in an awe-inspiring 300m (984ft) arc that takes the adrenaline hit to the next level.
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS We are the Bungy originals, we’ve been doing Bungy and other adventurous stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
What You'll Get
Introducing the Most Famous Swing in the World - and we don’t say that lightly. It’s big, it’s bad and it’s loud (if you consider every shriek of every person who’s had a go). Swing by yourself or tandem with a friend - forwards, backwards, upside down - you choose. You’ll complete the 300m arc, bellowing at the top of your lungs, wanting to do it all over again once you’re back on solid ground.
• AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, Top of Bob's Peak Corner of Camp & Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Nevis is on private land so our transport must be taken and is available from 'The Station Building', corner of Shotover & Camp Streets in the centre of Queenstown, bookings are essential.
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 220kg (78-485lbs)
- Clothing Requirements: Secure Covered Shoes must be worn! Please dress appropriately for the weather. In winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Swing
- Spectators: Spectator charge of $50 per person bookings essential
- Secure, covered shoes MUST be worn
- Cameras are more than welcome
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Nevis Swing
- Authentic Nevis Swing cap
- Return transport from Queenstown
- Photographs and videos (available for purchase following the swing)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.