Ride the world’s biggest human catapult - the Nevis Catapult. Embrace your inner superhero and take flight as you are propelled 150m out across the Nevis Valley, soaring through the air at exhilarating speed – with up to 3Gs of force – followed by a thrilling rebound that guarantees an adrenaline rush like no other. This one-of-a-kind high speed ride is fast and fantastically fun and will have you screaming out for more!
What You'll Get
• WORLD’S BIGGEST CATAPULT
• PROPELLED 150M (492FT) ACROSS THE NEVIS VALLEY
• SPEEDS OF 100KPH (62MILES) IN 1.5 SECONDS
• 134M (524FT) HIGH ABOVE THE RIVERStart your experience in Queenstown, where you board our 4x4 transport. Try to keep your nerves under control as you travel out of Queenstown. You will ascend up a private gravel road and this is where you will get your first peak of the dramatic Nevis Valley and Catapult launch platform.
Our super friendly crew will welcome you on site and get you all harnessed up, have one final weigh in before getting all connected up for your human slingshot experience. You will lie flat & face forward, then raise your arms out to the side in a position ready for the flight of your life and await the countdown.
You are launched across the valley at such high speeds that it feels more like flying instead of falling. You get a split second of weightlessness at the end of the ride and this is when the adrenaline, exhilaration and sheer joy kick in. You will LOVE this!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Nevis is on private land so our transport must be taken and is available from 'The Station Building', corner of Shotover & Camp Streets in the centre of Queenstown, bookings are essential.
- Age: Min 13 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 45kg (99 lbs) - Max 127kg (279 lbs)
- Clothing Requirements: Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Please dress appropriately for the weather. In winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Catapult (refer to bungy.co.nz/safety for more information)
- Spectators: Spectator charge of $50 per person bookings essential
- Comfortable clothing, please dress appropriately for the weather. In winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown
- Flat, secure and enclosed footwear must be worn
- Buses depart daily at 9:20am, 10.00am, 11.20am, 12.00pm, 12.40pm, 1.20pm, 2.00pm, 2.40pm. Check-in 30mins before departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Nevis Catapult
- Authentic Catapult t-shirt (while stocks last, will be replaced with Catapult Sunglasses
- Return transport to Queenstown
- All safety equipment
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase following catapult
- Spectator cost of NZD$50.00 to be paid on arrival
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.