REMEMBER WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T DO IT. WHEN YOU WERE TOO NERVOUS, TOO TIMID, TOO SCARED. THIS WAS NOT FOR YOU. YOU WANTED TO BACK OUT. BUT YOU DIDN’T. YOU TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND STEPPED FORWARD. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.At 400m (1312ft) above Queenstown the Ledge Swing takes swinging to a whole new level. Attached to the ropes you will hang out over the rock face. Then pull the cord yourself and swing out over the lake. A mix of emotions: nervous, scared, ecstatic… you will love it! Same location as the Ledge Bungy same epic view with Queenstown below.SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS We are the Bungy originals, we’ve been doing Bungy and other adventurous stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
What You'll Get
As the gondola goes up and up, you’ll start to appreciate just how high above Queenstown you’re sitting. You’re heading to the home of The Ledge Swing - a stomach-dropper where you’ll release the cord yourself to swing out past the people still heading up the mountain.
• AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, Top of Bob's Peak Corner of Camp & Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Located at the top of the Gondola in Queenstown. The 'Skyline Gondola' can transport you to the top, tickets are available directly from their ticketing office located at the top of Brecon Street in Queenstown. You cannot drive up to The Ledge Bungy & Swing Site, however there are a few walking tracks that are accessible in Summer, allow at least 1hr if you want to hike up, this is only recommended for those who are at least moderately fit. Prices exclude Gondola ticket allow $39 (Adult price valid 1 Apr 2018-31 Mar 2019)
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 30kg - Max 107 kg (67-279lbs)
- Clothing: Wear comfortable clothing
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to Bungy jump (refer to bungy.co.nz/safety for more information)
- Spectators: FREE (Gondola ticket not included)
- 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.30pm.
- Check-in 15mins prior, we recommend catching the gondola 30mins prior
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Ledge Swing
- Authentic Swing cap
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase following jump trip
- Skyline gondola ride to jump site, approximately $39 per person
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.