Walk around the tallest building in New Zealand and then be treated to a high class lunch or dinner. The lunch is located at the exclusive Sugar Club and is designed by top NZ chief Peter Gordon. The dinner is at Orbit 360 - the revolving restaurant located at SKYCITY.
This activity has a maximum of 6 travelers.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SkyTower, Victoria Street Corner Federal Streets, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 New Zealand
Once you arrive at the famous Sky Tower you will check in and be suited up into your fantastic suits and gear. Your personal guide will take you 192 m up the Sky Tower were you will start your exciting walk.
While you are completely safe attached by your safety lines there are no hand rails to hold onto. You really will be walking the 360 degree rim of New Zealand's tallest structure in a true open environment.
Your guide will point out all the key landmarks and fascinating locations while you take in all of Auckland City. The cars and people rushing below your feet adds to the excitement and if you are brave enough you can even try leaning out over the edge.
After your walk, you will head up to the same 192 m height in NZ's tallest restaurant and dine at the exclusive Sugar Club. This is your chance to relax and reflect while being wowed. Your menu is designed by World Famous chief Peter Gordon with the best local NZ produce. You will also enjoy a glass of sparkling wine which is the perfect finish to any great experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 6 people per guide, subject to availability
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Minimum weight 35 kg
- Maximum weight 127kg
- Dietary needs to be advised in advance, Seasonal menu subject to change
- Some medical conditions may apply on a case by case basis.
- Flat enclosed shoes must be worn.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Lunch and a glass of bubbles
- Experience and personal guide
- Free Sky Walk cap to take away as a gift
- Free Sky Tower pass valued at $29 so you can explore the levels
- Personalized Certificate
- Entry/Admission - SkyTower
- Photos and Video not included but can be viewed and purchased onsite after your experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner (if option selected)
90 to 180 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.