Scaling the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge is rewarding, educational and something a bit different. It’s a fully-guided tour allowing you to learn all about Auckland and will take you right to the top – giving you a 360 degree view of Auckland. You will even get to see a Bungy up close! After your walk, 1-hour of free time has been left for lunch and to explore the bay before your commence your wine tour. Catch a 45 minute scenic ferry to Waiheke Island, Auckland’s island of wine in the Hauraki Gulf. Wine of Waiheke Tour combines world-class wine set against the backdrop of stunning vistas of Waiheke Island. Enjoy premium wine tasting at 3 of Waiheke’s finest vineyards including Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay Vineyard & Te Motu. Return to downtown Auckland at your leisure on your return ferry ticket with the option to explore more with your free hop on hop off bus pass.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
9:00am Auckland Bridge Climb
Free pick up and drop off service from the Auckland Sky Tower or parking onsite is free.
Start the day with a beautiful, exclusive walk on the Auckland Harbour Bridge as the sun comes up over Rangitoto
This unforgettable adventure takes climbers under, around, up and over the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge
Custom engineered walkways provide a safe and enjoyable experience as you walk over water showcasing the incredible sights of Auckland
Enjoy the most magnificent views of Auckland from the very summit,Tour with an informative guide teaching you about the amazing city and history of New Zealand
Equipment and commentary is included
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Stop At: Waitemata Harbour, Auckland New Zealand
1115 Return transfer to the Ferry Terminal or Sky Tower were you will have time to get some lunch and/or explore the waterfront.
Stop At: Waiheke Island, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland 1081 New Zealand
12:30pm Wine of Waiheke Tour* - Head out to one of Auckland’s most beautiful Islands and home to vineyards galore! 45 minute scenic boat ride from the Auckland Harbour to Waiheke Personal guide to transfer you to the wineries once on the island, Taste some of the best wine in NZ
- Wine tasting at Mudbrick Vineyard
- Wine tasting at Cable Bay Vineyard
- Wine tasting at Te Motu Vineyard
Open return ticket so you can stay and explore longer should you wish
- Free return transport from the city to the Bridge Climb
- Bridge Climb Experience
- Free Bridge Climb Cap to keep as a memento
- Personlised certificate
- Return ferry ticket to Waiheke Island
- Guide & tranfers to take you to the Wineries
- 3 Winery visits with tastings
- Bonus All Day Bus Pass - explore on your own after the conclusion of the tour should you wish.
Stop At: Mudbrick Vineyard, Church Bay Road, Oneroa, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
Wine tasting at Mudbrick Vineyard
Stop At: Te Motu Vineyard, 76 Onetangi Road, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
Wine tasting at Te Motu Vineyard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Min 18 years due to alcohol content in this activity.
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 150kg (78-330lbs)
- Height: Min 120cm (4ft)
- Clothing: Flat, secure and enclosed footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing, no loose items permitted for the Bridge Climb – on-site storage lockers
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to Bridge Climb
- Lunch is not included but extra time is allocated for you to grab lunch should you wish.
- Cameras are not permitted on the Bridge Climb but we encourage you to bring them along as there are lots of other opportunities to take great images.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Auckland Bridge Climb, Cap & Certificate
- Premium wine tastings and tours at Mudbrick Vineyard, Cable Bay Vineyard & Te Motu
- Light snacks (you must arrange your own lunch)
- Waiheke all-day bus pass
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Waiheke Island
- Water Bottles
Sky Tower, Victoria St W, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Downtown Ferry Terminal, Quay St, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.