REMEMBER WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T DO IT. WHEN YOU WERE TOO NERVOUS, TOO TIMID, TOO SCARED. THIS WAS NOT FOR YOU. YOU WANTED TO BACK OUT. BUT YOU DIDN’T. YOU TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND STEPPED FORWARD. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.
This is our unique Freestyle Bungy. The full body harness allows you to run, jump, twist, flip and spin off the Ledge. Choose from the Jump Menu, such as Superman-style, Matrix, or Flying Squirrel. Easy to walk to from the centre of town you will get simply epic views as you look across the whole of Queenstown.
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS The Bungy originals, we’ve been doing this stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. We were the first to be awarded an ‘S’ mark for exceptional safety, and safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
What You'll Get
It’s up to you how you decide to Bungy at The Ledge. It’s freestyle, and you’ve got a short gondola ride to the top to make up your mind. Fling yourself off the edge of our platform high above Queenstown. If it sounds slightly crazy, that’s because it is. But slightly crazy decisions make great stories.
• AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, Top of Bob's Peak Corner of Camp & Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Located at the top of the Gondola in Queenstown. The 'Skyline Gondola' can transport you to the top, tickets are available directly from their ticketing office located at the top of Brecon Street in Queenstown. You cannot drive up to The Ledge Bungy & Swing Site, however there are a few walking tracks that are accessible in Summer only, allow at least 1hr if you want to hike up, this is only recommended for those who are at least moderately fit. Prices exclude Gondola ticket allow $39 (Adult price valid 1 Apr 2018-31 Mar 2019) 10.30am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 1.00pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 3.30pm, 4.00pm, 4.30pm. Check-in 15mins prior, we recommend catching the gondola 30mins prior
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 127 kg (78-279lbs)
- Clothing: Wear comfortable clothing
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to Bungy jump (refer to bungy.co.nz/safety for more information)
- Spectators: FREE (Gondola ticket not included)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Ledge Bungy
- Authentic Bungy jump t-shirt
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase following jump trip
- Skyline gondola ride to jump site, approximately $39 per person.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.