REMEMBER WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T DO IT. WHEN YOU WERE TOO NERVOUS, TOO TIMID, TOO SCARED. THIS WAS NOT FOR YOU. YOU WANTED TO BACK OUT. BUT YOU DIDN’T. YOU TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND STEPPED FORWARD. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.
Home of the World’s First and most famous of leaps, this 43m (141ft) Bungy Jump is still the most popular Bungy site attracting thousands of thrill-seekers every year. Attached by your feet, you can choose to bob above the water, touch it or be fully dunked. Also unique at the Kawarau Bridge Bungy, you can share the thrill, it’s the only place in Queenstown where you can Tandem Bungy! The Kawarau Bungy Centre is FREE to visit so bring your support entourage too!
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS The Bungy originals, we’ve been doing this stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. We were the first to be awarded an ‘S’ mark for exceptional safety, and safety is at the heart of everything we do.
What You'll Get
As you shuffle out to the edge of the bridge, heart pounding and mind racing, remember this – you’ve found yourself at the World Home of Bungy. This is the original. Many people have come and gone, on a mission to push the limits and test themselves. Time for you to make the same leap of faith.
• Kawarau River, New Zealand
• AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand, Top of Bob's Peak Corner of Camp & Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 235kg (78-518lbs)
- Tandem Jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs (66lbs). (Tandem jumps are on a request basis only and are subject to availability on the day)
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Bungy Jump
- Spectators: FREE
- Comfortable clothing and secure shoes
- Cameras are more than welcome
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Kawarau Bridge Bungy
- Authentic Bungy Jumper T-shirt
- FREE return transport from Queenstown if required
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase following jump trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.