Being able to see the stunning marine reserve from two different perceptives will blow your mind Your arms and legs will both get some great exercise as you paddle and pedal your way around the stunning harbour. Our brand new latest model Scott E Mountain bikes are the best in the business and have pedal assist modes that will have you whizzing around with ease behind your knowledgeable local guide. Our kayaks are made in NZ, stable and sturdy and you get your very own nature guide to lead you through the marine reserve What a way to spend the day! Our tour times are Cruise Ship Friendly, make a reservation and we will place you on the correct tours to meet the tenders. If availability is not showing on your request dates, please contact us as we can add additional tour times to suit.
What You'll Get
If you have plenty of time and would love to make the most of this stunning area, why not choose our pedal & paddle combo. Choose from two options
Option 1.Rise and shine for our 7:30am-10:30am Sunrise Kayak Safari through the stunning marine reserve with your nature guide.
After your kayak tour you will have some free time to grab some lunch and then meet us again in the afternoon to join our 1:30pm- 4pm Coastal Cruise guided electric mountain bike safari.
OR Jump on our Lava Loop guided electric mountain bike safari 8:30am-11am and get those legs spinning, glorious views from the top of the crater await! We finish up with enough time to transfer to the Crater Cruiser sea kayak safari 11:30am-2:30pm to paddle through the crater, the opportunity to see the stunning marine reserve from two different perceptives will blow your mind! Cruise ship passengers this is the option for you! Make a reservation regardless of the start time on the booking form- email us let us know your preference. We will manually book you on the correct tour times.If availability is not showing please email directly as we can add additional tour times upon request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Kayaking: Knowledable guide, snack, on water photos. Electric Biking: helmet, high viability vest, gloves, knowledgeable guide
40 Rue Lavaud, Akaroa 7520, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Akaroa Guided Kayaks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.