Altitude Tours - “Small Groups. Epic Experiences”. Operates a fleet of luxury Mercedes vans ensuring optimum style and comfort during your Wine Sampler Tour. Combining the latest in onboard AV technology showcasing local history and experienced passionate guides, Altitude Tours provides a unique and truly memorable experience from start to finish. You’ll enjoy learning some history of the area and visit fantastic local wineries/cellar doors, all while sampling a wide range of premium cool climate wines. This 5 hour tour takes you to visit 4 amazing cellar doors in the Gibbston Region where you can sample a minimum of 15 premium wines, and a tour through New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave. The tour also allows time for you to enjoy a tasty sit down lunch at one of the locations (lunch is at your own expense).
What You'll Get
Kick the day off in style with Altitude Tours. One of our fun and knowledgable guides will pick you up in one of our luxury vehicles from outside your accommodation or central Queenstown (between 10 and 10.30am depending on location).
Enjoy a scenic journey along the edge of Lake Wakatipu, over the Shotover River, past Lake Hayes and out to the Gibbston Region where we stop out our first location- Gibbston Valley Winery.
Taste delicious, premium wines at 4 cellar doors after Gibbston Valley and devour an amazing lunch at one of these locations (lunch at your expense). Enjoy a quick stop and some amazing photo opportunities at a secret location before making our way back into Queenstown to return to your accommodation or central Queenstown.
• Wine tastings at 4 cellar doors
• Guided tour of New Zealand's largest underground wine cave
• Optional lunch at a premier location (at your expense)
• Complimentary bottled water and WIFI onboard
• Take home an Altitude branded red wine glass as a souvenir of your day
• Complimentary Queenstown hotel transfers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- What's included in the Wine Sampler Tour:
- Wine tastings at 4 cellar doors
- Guided tour of New Zealand's largest underground wine cave
- Optional lunch at a premier cellar door (at your expense)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary Queenstown hotel transfers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Free Onboard Wifi
- Free Branded Wine Glass
- Fun Onboard videos
- Lunch at a premier cellar door is at your expense
• Pick up from central Queenstown (outside The Station on Camp street) or from your Queenstown hotel
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Altitude Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.