The daily tour departs central Queenstown and first stop is an observation point where you can take in one of the best panoramic views in Queenstown. After capturing some incredible photos, enjoy a brief stop overlooking the Shotover River before free time in the charming township Arrowtown.
Travel to Gibbston and visit the world’s first commercial bungy jump, offering entertaining spectating opportunities. The region is also home to some Middle-earth magic (Lord of the Rings film locations).
Enjoy wine tasting (non-alcoholic substitutes available) and a shared cheeseboard at a local winery and on the way back to Queenstown transfer from land to lake, with a picturesque thirty minute scenic boat cruise on Lake Wakatipu, ending your tour at the wharf in the heart of town.
We’ve hand-picked the top local spots for an epic, half day sightseeing experience in luxury vehicles with onboard videos and complimentary wifi and bottled water.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queenstown Hill, Belfast Street, Queenstown New Zealand
From an observation point capture the best panoramic views in Queenstown.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Arrowtown Chinese Settlement, Buckingham Street, Arrowtown New Zealand
Browse through the shops in Arrowtown, try gold panning at Dudley's Cottage, a gourmet pie from the local bakery and delicious fudge from The Remarkable Sweet Shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kawarau Suspension Bridge, Kawarau Bridge, Gibbston New Zealand
Watch the original bridge bungy in action at the iconic AJ Hackett bridge bungy suspended over the Kawarau river.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kinross - Cellar door, Bistro and Boutique vineyard accommodation, 2300 Gibbston Highway, Queenstown 9371, New Zealand
Enjoy shared cheeseboards and wine tasting at Kinross.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Enjoy a scenic boat cruise on Lake Wakatipu finishing at the wharf in the heart of Queenstown
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Shared cheeseboards
- Wine tasting
- Non alcoholic wine substitutes
- Boat cruise
- Entry/Admission - Kinross - Cellar door, Bistro and Boutique vineyard accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Lake Wakatipu
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Pier, Steamer Wharf, Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Altitude Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.