Enjoy succulent fresh oysters, award-winning olive oil and other locally-produced specialty foods, accompanied by wines from some of Waiheke Island’s top boutique vineyards.Your guide will provide an entertaining and informative commentary along the way.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ananda Tours, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Take the 9:00am Fullers ferry to Matiatia Wharf at Waiheke Island where your driver will greet you there with a welcome sign.
You will visit an award-winning olive oil mill, followed by two vineyards, each offering a range of gourmet tastes to accompany their wines. Treats may include oysters straight from Te Matuku Bay, wild honey, the famous local green herb spread and artisan cheeses.
Afterwards, enjoy a platter lunch at one of our top vineyard restaurants. After lunch you will be returned to your accommodation or to the ferry back to Auckland.
After the completion of the tour, you will be taken back to the wharf where you can catch the 3:00 ferry or choose to be dropped off in the village if you wish to say on the Island longer
Stop At: Kennedy Point Vineyard, 44 Donald Bruce Road, Surfdale, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Stop At: Rangihoua Estate, 1 Gordons Road Rocky Bay, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1971 New Zealand
Stop At: Peacock Sky Vineyard, 152 Trig Hill Road, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Stop At: Stonyridge Vineyard, 80 Onetangi Road, Onetangi, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Lunch (Vineyard Platter)
- Snacks (Waiheke oysters and Cheese at one of the vineyards)
- Wine tastings at 3 vineyards
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke accommodation
- Local taxes
- Small group tour (shared with others) Minimum 2 people - Maximum 18 pax people
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry Tickets (these can be purchased at the Fullers ferry terminal at 99 Quay st)
Traveler pickup is offered
Matiatia Wharf, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
5 hours 30 minutes
3pm Fullers ferry. You will return to Auckland at 3:45pm or you can choose to stay on the Island longer and make your own way back to Auckland at your leisure.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ananda Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.