Experience Waiheke like a VIP on this private wine and art tour. Enjoy the stunning scenery with a guide who shares intimate knowledge of the island with entertaining commentary along the way. Wine tastings at three vineyards along with a two-course lunch and glass of wine at a vineyard restaurant are all included. Travel by private vehicle, with pickup and drop-off from your accommodation or the pier.
What You'll Get
Your personalized tour of Waiheke Island starts from Matiatia Wharf, where you will be greeted by your guide after you disembark the ferry from Auckland (ferry tickets are your own expense). Alternatively, pickup can by arranged on request from your Waiheke accommodation.
Drive along the scenic northern route, taking in spectacular views of the Hauraki Gulf and beyond to the Coromandel Peninsula. The 6-hour itinerary includes visits to three boutique vineyards for premium wine tastings. At the third vineyard, savor a two-course lunch and glass of wine (or non-alcoholic beverage, if preferred). After lunch, you can choose to spend time in Oneroa Village at the craft shops and galleries, or visit a private art studio.
Your guide will return you to the ferry terminal in time to catch the Fullers ferry back to Auckland. Alternatively, you can be dropped off at your Waiheke accommodation if you choose to stay on the Island longer and make your own way back to Auckland at your leisure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for wine tasting and wine during lunch
- Children's meal is based on a child menu offered at the restaurant
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Ferry tickets can be purchases at the Fullers Ferry Terminal at 99 Quay St
- Wine tastings at three vineyards
- 2-course lunch with 1 glass of local wine at a vineyard restaurant
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke accommodation
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Visit to a local art gallery
- Additional beverages at lunch (available to purchase)
- Ferry ticket fares
Matiatia Wharf or your accommodation on Waiheke Island
9:45am from Matiatia Wharf (take the 9am Fullers Ferry from Auckland); please indicate in Special Requirements field at time of booking if you require hotel pickup from Waiheke
Returns to original departure point at approximately 4pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ananda Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.