If you're after a relaxed pace day, with a small group of people this afternoon tour is a great option for you. The tour offers some of Waiheke’s scenic highlights, a visit and tastings at three boutique vineyards, a micro-brewery and an excellent platter lunch. Enjoy an entertaining and informative commentary along the way.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananda Tours, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Take the 11.30am Fullers ferry to Matiatia Wharf at Waiheke Island where your driver will greet you there with a welcome sign.
You will be accompanied by one of our experienced guides, who are all intimately familiar with Waiheke’s history, culture, people and produce (and great wine enthusiasts themselves). The tour visits three vineyards for wine tasting as well as a vineyard/microbrewery. A grazing platter style lunch is included at the second vineyard where you can sit back and enjoy a mix of seafood, meats, cheeses and vegetables. After lunch you will visit a vineyard and microbrewery for tasting before making your way back to the 6 pm ferry back to Auckland.
If you would like to linger a little longer on the island then we can arrange a dinner booking at a venue of your choice or drop off into Oneroa Village and enjoy the evening at your leisure.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Lunch (Vineyard Platter)
- Wine tastings at 3 vineyards and 1 Micro Brewery
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke accommodation
- Local taxes
- Small group tour (shared with others) Minimum 2 people - Maximum 10 pax people
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry Tickets (these can be purchased at the Fullers ferry terminal at 99 Quay st)
Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ananda Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.