Get a PRIVATE surf lesson @ Te Arai, Auckland #1 East Coast Surf Beach!
Blue water, white sand and consistent waves for all ages and stages. Te Arai is perfect sandy bottom beach, with consistent waves much better for beginner surfers than west coast beaches.
Enjoy a 2-hr fun, educational, and thrilling experience, standing riding waves by the end of your lesson! Learn about surf safety, paddling & standing techniques. Beginner, intermediate and advanced coaching available.
The benefits of a private lesson are multiple;
> Fast track and/or improve your existing surfing skills
> Program tailored to suit your personal experience levels and needs
> Perfect for all levels of surfer
> The best way to get the most out of your lesson
> Learn new concepts in greater depth
> Measurable improvement & progression
$199 for 1 or 2 surfers
$299 for 3 surfers
Then $55 / person thereafter
4 surfers = $354
5 surfers = $409
6 surfers = $464
What You'll Get
Learn to surf properly! Get ready for standing riding waves:
> Equipment Design
> Paddling Technique
> Ocean Awareness
> Getting Out the Back
> Timing & Take Off
> Master the Popup
> Riding Waves
• Aotearoa Surf School, 11 Te Arai Point Road, Mangawhai 0975 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive immediate confirmation upon booking completion
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- 2-Hour Surf Lesson
- All taxes, Fees & Handling Charges
- All required equipment - Surfboard, leash, wetsuit and rash shirt
- Qualified & Experienced Instructor
- Souvenir Photos Of Yourself (available to purchase)
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Aotearoa Surf School in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.