Shuttle with our knowledgeable guide from Queenstown to Arrowtown. Enjoy a pre-ride coffee or brunch and look around the quaint village of Arrowtown before you set off to ride at your own pace along the stunning Queenstown Trail to the shores of Lake Wakatipu and onward to Queenstown Bay. A great time out exploring the trails.
Departing Queenstown as follows:
• SUMMER (1 October - 30 April): 9.00am & 1.00pm Departs Queenstown
• WINTER (1 May - 30 September): 10.00am Departs Queenstown
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
Visit the quaint, historic village of Arrowtown, explore many cafes and boutique shops
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kawarau Suspension Bridge, Kawarau Bridge, Gibbston New Zealand
Extend your ride to Queenstown by branching out on the trail to see the Kawarau Suspension Bridge to watch the spectacle of bungy jumping.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Arrow River, Queenstown New Zealand
Meander along the beautiful Kawarau River
Pass By: Lower Shotover, Lower Shotover, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Ride along the Shotover River and cross the historic Lower Shotover Bridge.
Pass By: Frankton Trail, Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Ride along the Frankton Track into Queenstown, following the shore of Lake Wakatipu
Stop At: The Boatshed Cafe, 9300/847 Frankton Road, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Stop at the Frankton Marina and enjoy a coffee or afternoon tea at this historic cafe
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Advisable to wear appropriate sports shoes
- Advisable to wear appropriate active gear
- Approximate biking time is 4 hours.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Latest model hardtail mountain bikes
- Detailed trail map with full instruction on route given
- Transport out to Arrowtown
- Knowledgeable, friendly local driver who knows the trails.
- No vehicle support during self-guided ride
4 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around The Basin Bike Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.