Showcasing the highlights of Queenstown's purpose built biking trails, this personalized full day Queenstown Trails Tour explores the Wakatipu Basin, meandering past lakes, river gorges and spectacular mountainous scenery.
Visit the quaint historic township of Arrowtown and enjoy a picnic lunch and wander through this charming village before biking along the Arrow River Bridges Trail, crossing three suspension bridges including the Kawarau Suspension Bridge, home of the world's first ever bungy jumping venture, finish riding through the vines into Gibbston wine country for a relaxing winery visit at the end of your days riding.
Enjoy a cafe stop, picnic lunch and wine tasting throughout your day.
While we do recommend a good fitness level for this full day tour, rest assured with vehicle support during your day we can cater this ride to varying abilities of riders. Total riding time varies from 4 - 5 hours.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Bike the shore of Lake Wakatipu
Pass By: Lower Shotover, Lower Shotover, Queenstown, Otago Region, South Island
Bike along the Kawarau and Shotover Rivers. Ride across the historic Lower Shotover Bridge
Stop At: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
Stop for lunch and explore the historic quaint village of Arrowtown.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kawarau Suspension Bridge, Kawarau Bridge, Gibbston New Zealand
Stop to enjoy the spectacle of Bungy jumping at this historic site
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gibbston, Gibbston, Otago Region, South Island
Enjoy a winery visit and tasting at the end of your days riding.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Electric-bike Upgrades available by prior request directly with operator
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Not recommended for young children
- Sturdy shoes required
- Leggings/tights or shorts recommended
- Lightweight windproof/waterproof jacket recommended
- Please advise at time of booking if you have specific dietary requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Latest model hardtail mountain bike and helmet
- Accommodation pickup/drop-off in Queenstown CBD
- Vehicle support at designated points
- Wine tasting
The Station Building Duke Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Due to access some hotel pick ups may be a short walk to a location we can access safely.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around The Basin Bike Queenstown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.